Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, contact us with your details. Your complaint may be made in writing by email, or by Telephone.
What will happen next?
1. We will record your complaint on our central register and open a separate file for your complaint. We will do this within a day of receiving your complaint. Wherever possible, that person will not be involved in the matter which is subject of the complaint and will have authority to settle the complaint.
2. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps.
• We will pass your complaint to a Director of the Company within 3 days and it will be passed to a Senior Customer Service representative
• The appointed person will then examine the matter and the information within your complaint file. If necessary, he/she may also speak to the relevant department and/or yourself. This will take up to 3 days from receiving their reply file.
3. The appointed person will then report to you and hopefully have the complaint resolved. Within four weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either;
• A Final Response which gives a summary of your complaint, settling out the outcome of our investigation, and our final view on the issue raised. The response will say whether we acknowledge whether there has been any fault on behalf of iCloud Telecom Ltd and will give details of any offer we are making to settle the complaint; or
• A holding response which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
4. Within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either;
• A final response detailed above; or
• A response which explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response; and will inform you that you can refer the handling of the complaint to the Communication Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the delay, or our response to address the complaint. We will inform you of the Ombudsman Service we are registered with.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, we will then arrange to review our decision. Another Director of the company will review the decision within 10 days.
6. We will let you know the result of the review within 5 days of the end of the review. At this time, we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
7. If you’re not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint has not been resolved after 8 weeks, you may refer the complaint to Ombudsman Services:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) Enquiry Phone Number: 020 7520 3827 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CEDR - Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU
Should you have any questions about this policy, please contact a Director of iCloud Telecom Ltd. By Telephone:
0330 320 0484
ICloud Telecom Ltd 61 Collingwood Road Southsea Hampshire PO5 2HU